Thursday, February 14, 2008

Under Control

So, this week has mainly been presenting the game in it's current state to other team members and those who attended the Game Developer Forum meeting on Tuesday as well as ongoing assessment of where to take things. I got some of my tax money back on Tuesday as well and yesterday, along with paying some bills and taking care of a few other necessities, I picked up an Xbox 360 controller and a wireless 360 peripheral receiver for Windows. So, today and for however long it takes me over the weekend, I'm starting to implement DirectInput(for non 360 gamepads and devices) and XInput functionality into the engine. I'm also going to fix a few things that I thought of at the game developer forum meeting and that was suggested to me by some of the group participants as well, but those fixes shouldn't take very long. Away I go.

No comments: