Sunday, June 08, 2008

More to Come

Things are starting to pick back up on the development side of things. I'm starting to really get focused back on my efforts and have been getting things organized once again. I've done a horrible job of documenting progress with releases of the engine and this is something that I'm really going to have to watch, just so it's easier to see what's been done for archival purposes.

On another note, I should be getting my server finally completed this week. It's something that has been a slow and steady build, but I'm just now waiting on the remaining parts to arrive for now. I'll be using it to run server software for the game engine as well as host some other projects that will be mentioned once the work is completed for them.

I've got a lot of work to do to get back on par with my development outline, so.. back to work.

No comments: