Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Delayed Response

So, Happy not so New Year!


It is my resolution to actually journal in more of a technical standpoint in this blog from here on in. No more rantings and musings about being a twenty something looking to find their place in the world and understand the universe around them.(AFTER THIS POST ANYWAYS)


Instead I will be concentrating on the design process that I will be continuing to go through in regards to the game engine. Oh.. and the screen shot in the previous post was wiped out due to some hardware failures on my end of things, so just use your imagination there.

Later today I will be concentrating on bringing my design focuses back up to par. I will be mapping out a plan of attack and really be looking to get as much done as I can this year, in a consistent fashion.

No comments: